Thursday, October 19, 2006

shite and onions, as they say, no job with the corporate silver back which is Möller-Maersk, seems my antics in the last (second, no less) interview were enough to blow my chances out of the water, set them on fire and then attempt to put out the flames with petrol. This is an excerpt:

Interviewer: So, John, what do you know about supply chain management?
Me: Botty burp

and that about captures it perfectly.

Theres a recruitment fair in Malmö tomorrow so I'm off to that to see if there's any other fools I can humilate myself in front of (bitter? - no) and then me and the family are jetting off to Växjö for some of the weekend and then off to the summer house for the rest. Should be fun.

Observation of Swedish life #34: An ancient by-law means that it is legal to hunt and kill Danes if you are riding a pig, naked and armed with a badger. (but only on the first sunday of every month).
Reading: Moondust - brilliant series of interviews with the remaining moonwalkers - very cool, captures just how mad Apollo was. and, in Swedish, Spiderman and Bone.

No comments: