Thursday, February 15, 2007

Guardian Unlimited | Comment is free | Libby Brooks: It's not enough to say we should listen to children

Guardian Unlimited Comment is free Libby Brooks: It's not enough to say we should listen to children: "Having children is now increasingly seen as a lifestyle choice. And there is no sense from government that having children could be socially rather than economically useful. "...a while ago I followed the debate regarding paid parent leave for fathers in the youK, there was lots of comments about children being a lifestyle choice and almost zero discussion regarding contribution to society etc. dunno what I'm trying to say exactly, but I expect it was earnestly meant.

Last day at the factory tomorrow, and it was the last chance to say goodnight to the nightshift this evening - good lads.

As K pointed out recently our son is like James Bond i.e. Charming, manipulative and violent. I added to this that he's also British (or at least half british).

Reading: Druss - Death Stalker, but in Swedish. (adding the words 'axe', 'chop' and 'behead' to my lexicon. Useful if I ever become a brain surgeon, or something).

No comments: