Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Morrisey, down boy....down, I'm not telling you again you muscled daffodil dispensing shambler.

A bit more sane today after a quick snooze on the couch. This afternoon was the first baby class which in true Swedish style involved coffee and cake, and some candles. It was all in Swedish, which truly tested my new found lanquage skills, so now I'm loaded up with the swedish for dilation, cervix, mucus plug and bloodbath.

Yesterday was a haze of proofreading which drifted into today after only five hours sleep and then back into copenhagen, though I escaped early for the afore mentioned baby class.
One of the Danes I'm working with made me most happy (i think) by saying 'your English is very good', under the impression I was Swedish. For the last few days I've been speaking Swedish to Danes and English to Swedes - confusing.


Train, Plane and Automobile interest circles. 'nuff said. Stoatface @ Fotopic.Net

No comments: