Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sunday, and the day of the worship. I myself spent the morning in blissful workout mode which involved lots of sit ups and then a tendon testing session on the newly installed finger board above the bedroom door frame (the installation of which was one of the more nervewracking things I've done in while, drill on hammer setting against very hard brick - nasty noise, clutch continual slipping, scary monsters. Once again fertile imagination imagining drill bit suddenly snapping and burying itself in the wet bits of my head). Wandered off to one of Malmös coffee houses and drunk a vat of latte, washing down a rather nice and budget falafal.

film recently seen: Bourne Supremacy, fucking great. Really good.
book: Girlfriend in a Coma, Douglas Coupland. I was expecting some kind of introspective on growing up but, as well as that, got a post apocalypse novel as well. cool.
music: Mirror in the Bathroom

minor disappointment: finding out that ICO, which I've meaning to buy for ages, costs over 50 quid on Amazon Uk as its now collectable.



nice pac man game.....Moonflip.com - Free Flash Games

No comments: