Thursday, January 25, 2007

YouTube - Johnny Vegas On Top Gear

YouTube - Johnny Vegas On Top Gear...Vegas:" I'd like a people carrier" Clarkson: "People carriers are for people who have given up" Vegas "look at me!".

Ahh, another weekend swings into a close (which makes no sense whatsever)...I'd love to write more but, as its coming up to my bedtime i.e. 2100, I need to catch some zs. Today was most excellent at work, id card stopped working meaning I shivered in sub zeros temperatures outside the factory until someone let me in. Good part was part of the glass machine going mad and, before anyone could stop it, smashing loads of glass in a really impressive way...all the recruitment company boys looked on and laughed as the production line boss tried to stop the machine. excellent.

No comments: