Thursday, June 21, 2007

The dashboard (still in Swedish) tells me that its been weeks since I blogged. If you're actually reading this then it means that you cared enough to come and see if anything had changed, for which I thank you....I also worry that maybe you need to fill your life with some, perhaps rather more interesting things to do. Perhaps the sock draw needs to be organised, or that ant hill at the bottom of the garden needs attending to (you know, the one which glows that sickly yellow colour at night and which makes strange booming noises).

Loads happened at work today but because my colleagues are very switched web people I don't dare talk about lest I be discovered and summarily executed.

Its midsummer tomorrow which means dancing around the ringed tree and singing about frogs, I kid you not.

No comments: