Monday, September 13, 2004

Iceland, what a blast. Probably one of the most memorable trips I've had in a long time, incredible fantastic place. I'll scribble more later (when I'am not in my underpants and need to get to work soon), but some of the highlights are, one of the best nights in a bar in a strange place, bizarre scenary with little vegatation, geysers, lava (though the cold kind), geothermal power, terrible hangover and hours in the 'blue lagoon' sitting in 40 degree water in the rain, in the dark, surrounded by rolling clouds of steam. The conference was okay, though the two hour pep talk from a business guru was cool. More stories will include waterfalls, violence and evil lava.


given that my photo uploader piece of software has gone up the spout heres a website from Iceland from the totally trippy and surreal Blue LagoonBlue Lagoon this photos don't really reflect my experience of this place which was in the pissing rain (not that that mattered), in the dark.

music: the zeros, Icelandic strangenes, already very cool and I've only listened to a few minutes.....

No comments: