Sunday, February 06, 2005

Okay, I'm a big fan of Jack Black, Ben Stiller, and Christopher Walken so seeing a movie on the bottom shelf (alarm bells should have been ringing at this point) with all three actors in it was enough to send a little shiver of excitement down my aching back (I've been running up the beach with logs again) and let out a little bark of excitement (you can get away with much more in public in Sweden). Envy - Such was the quality of this movie that during the last half hour K was surfing the net whilst I was re-classifying my socks by colour - we couldn't quite bear to switch the movie off but even so......this was bad, sure it was not totally shit but it was close. Apparently it spent about two years post production in some kind of limbo and I can see why, how can you take all these talents, put them together in one movie (with a halfway decent idea) and come up with this pellet of poo? Never mind. School of Rock was still good, Dodge ball was excellent and Christopher W appears in my top ten of favourite movies of all time (Deerhunter) so all can be forgiven.

Movie I'd watch right now if it were on Tv: Goodfellas.
Irksome irritation: I keep thinking of things to write about during the day and then promptly forgetting about them later, the solution I feel, lies in a pencil and a piece of paper.
Absolutely cool book: The Timetravellers Wife, very very good - I've been thinking about it all day.
Music: Adagio for Strings, Barber.
Weather: Bracing and cold.
Accomplishment: Pocket parking, nice.
sweet...Intuitor Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics

No comments: