Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Read an interesting article in New Scientist about life online which made me realise how limited my internet life actually is...it occurred to me that I have absolutely zero online pals (i.e. people that I have never met in real life), every one I skype, email or otherwise are all people I have an existing fleshy (so to speak) life with. On those rare occasions when someone contacts me who I don't recognise it gets deleted straight away. Further, theres no way I want to have a myspace profile - I just don't have the time, or give ammunition to a future employer. Living online: Give it a try - tech - 17 September 2006 - New Scientist Tech Anyway, the interesting stat from the linked article is that 79% of British youth utilises instant messaging either via internet or telephone. Fucking hell, my phone does not even have a camera.

Obsessing on: Getting more air on more bicycle, c'mon on weekend.
Hooray for me/sweating about: Got the second interview with M - next week. Golly.
Why oh why: Haven't I seen any movies recently (angst after reading empire magazine recently).
Read: Astonishing X-Men written by the 'we are not worthy' Joss Whedon...most excellent (which the above gag came from).


No comments: