Thursday, April 08, 2004

Easter is here, the chickens are getting fat and the eggs are turbulantly full of promise.
I'm off to the Summer House for the next 4 days in the excellently named town of Båstad (pronounced Borrstad) - it should be good. We will also be sneaking a day trip across the border (and the sea) to sunny Denmark to check out Louisana. This is not a marooned US state but an art gallery, similar style to the Tate Modern, very cool. Last time I was there one of the installations was simply a tv playing Blade runner, most excellent. This time I'm hoping the artist has moved onto Predator.

Its rather early and I have a train to catch as my language course is not actually in Malmö but in Lund, the big university town about ten minutes up the road.

Weather: A murky morning......
Surreal in the extreme............
Introduction

No comments: