Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Yes, its wednesday and the trees have leaves and the birds are busily building nests.....all rather spring like, bloody lovely.
My parents are down from the mother country tonight so there may only be a few sporadic postings for the next few days, as I will likely be involved in family duties of water carrying, badger baiting and tinkering.

Tired today, we had a chum stay over and as her, and her child, got our bed it meant camping on the floor. Woke up far to early as suns rays broke throught the living room window at 0530 this morning - not nice! The good news is that I've got some new trainers which, after a run in them last night, made me realise I've been running with the equivelent of thin pieces of carpet for ages.

nog.

weather: 15+, blue skies.
Music: just the disturbing sounds from the website below......
Very odd, and a wee bit disturbing.
incoma

sing along with polly coming soon.

No comments: