Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Well, this is my second attempt at posting to my blog as the broadband connection (bredband in Sweden, which makes me think of Breadboard straight away, not very funny but amuses me) failed at the critical moment.
Anyway, I talked about an annoying conversation I had with a fellow student who was moaning about Sweden, desribed the forthcoming may day communist marches and prattled on about the climbing wall and its rat problem for a while. So once again, this morning I had a rather annoying chat with a fellow class mate who was previously living in Brussels, well fuck me, but Brussels is obviously the centre of the universe and all other places are like one piece of poo in a five poo bag. THe main point about coming to a new country is that things will be different, 'kay, its really not that hard a concept to grasp so don't expect things to be the same.....and particularly don't moan about them all the time, just accept and get on with it. Maybe I've become more intolerant these days, I dunno. The end of april will bring fire festivals and comminist marches on saturday, should be exciting. The climbing wall is infested with rats and large, dangerous traps add to the danger. I was failed to get to the top of anything last night at the wall, but thats okay, as I now have a chilled out zen attitude. Its the taking apart not the whining which counts.

Music: the phones working again, which is nice
weather: rather nice and sunny
My lords.......
Finn's train and travel page : Trains : Sweden

No comments: