Monday, April 26, 2004

just finished sets of ab-glute contractions, as a kind of reward for a damn fine interview. Definitely gave it my best shot and they'll let me know at the end of the week...so we shall see. The jobs very part time at the minute but with good opportunities for the future, all good!

Amusing thing was, I got a taxi from Lund railway station (the jobs in lund which is cool) and had to wake the driver up to let me in the car. A few minutes later, once we had got moving, he fell asleep at a set of traffic lights - in true English style I loudly cleared my throat, he woke up and off we went. Suffice to say I did not tip very well.

Loads of homework to do as I missed class today and was entertaining over the weekend.

Weather: 15+, cloudy with blue patches
Noise: Radio 4
aahhhh, nostaglia - the clatter of dice, the rustle of paper and the singular power of imagination. Never have I laughed so long and so much as when we used to play such things.......
BBC NEWS | Magazine | Whatever happened to Dungeons and Dragons?

No comments: