Thursday, August 12, 2004

so there was much sniggering this afternoon, as I walked back from the railway station (I'd had a meeting in Copenhagen), when I noticed a ladies shoe shop called 'Viscera', the mental image of people shuffling around with their feet draped in offal (and other soft parts) caused no end of amusement, but thats me and mine sense of humour neighbours.

Other chuckle today was at my expense for the good people of Denmark and Sweden. I cut my hair this morning, using the clippers anand returning myself to a dirty tennis ball impression rather than the coconut I was beginning to resemble. Yeah, so walking past a window in town, checking myself out, looking good but wait.....it seems I've become a Hare Krishna disciple as there is a huge chunk of hair protuding from the back of my head. Particularly funny as I was presenting the last few weeks of work in Copenhagen, I carried it off, however, my chanting and wearing orange robes so they did'nt think I was wierd.

weather: Sultry like the harems number one
music: coldplay, but I'm hoping for the Dixie Chicks


one of the better U-31 sites on the net (and yes, I've been to pretty much all of them)......The Ulysses 31 Information Resource Centre.

No comments: