Wednesday, December 15, 2004

So after a few nights of battling sleeplessness I retreated to the sofa last night...six hours of sleep, the most I've had in weeks and sufficient to let the creative juices flow at work today, all going very well and it looks like my contract is being extended throughout next year, very very good news.

music: none
book: Deadhouse Gates, a Malazan tale of the fallen. Speaking of books I've put down Banks new book after a few chapters and feel unwilling to pick it back up, I'm sure I will but it has not gripped me in the way his other SF did. Sadly, I almost feel like he's trying to hard.
weather: damp, dank and daylight is in short supply
top tip: rather than using a knife, use scissors to divide a pizza - much less mess and you can pretend to be a surgeon.



repeat after me, this is not funny....this is not funnyBBC NEWS | Scotland | Krankie hurt in beanstalk tumble..I expect there will be some terrible end to this which will make me feel stricken with guilt but right now just keep repeating...this is not funny

No comments: