Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Constantine - nice try, 6 out of 10. Keanu, you're not being Neo now so stop all that acting with the hands business and the falling onto one knee. Gabriel was a bit of a fox though. Travelling onwards, I am once again at a loss for words, probably due to the shock of working normal hours for the last week (and yes, I know its only wednesday)....which is surprising as there is loads going on - not least the purchase of a new flat and the impending move in May. Wierdly, as it was built in 2001, it will be the newest thing I own (excepting a few pairs of jeans and some books). My legs ache, and already I've dropped a running session from my super rigorous running training regime....weak, weak.

The weather has suddenly stopped being winter and now has moved on to a sort of smudgey half baked spring, the sky has no colour and the streets seem to be damp. Not nice, but its still daylight at 5 or so which is a huge relief. Two large projects at work, which I stupidly volunteered for, have put paid to my current slacker part time hours and suddenly I find myself working full time again...as I was trying to juggle these projects today I discovered that I had agreed to do even more work over the next month.....still, I get paid for it and theres a lot of comics out there.

Recent Book: Lucky Jim, Kingsley Amis....always makes me laugh. Edmund Campion, Evelyn Waugh...only makes you laugh if you really really don't like catholics, and a Calvin and Hobbes collection.

So I'm indulging the scatological school boy which lurks within me.....Toilets of the World

No comments: