Monday, August 22, 2005

Went for a very sweaty run after work, it was about 28 degrees and I chose that as a good reason to do a run with a weighted rucksack - staggered past the power walkers with sweat pouring off me, driven slightly mad by the heat and my less that cool sports clothing encrusted white with salt from my pores. Hmmmm, taste that urea.
As today was a work day, I now have E tommorow - cool, go and look at ducks in the park! Speaking of the park, its Malmö festival at the present - which is really cool, over a week of free music and other arts stuff. But sadly I missed out tonight on seeing Entombed and Laibach, which would have been nice.

Books: Various comics, all from the very fine collection at Malmö library including a retrospective of Wolverine - everybodies favourite Canadian. Incidently, speaking of Canadians, P - I keep seeing Camelot 2000 at the library, really, you are better off without it but, if you like, I can get it out and photocopy it for you. Oh yeah, and rereading Chasm City - the sequal to revelation space by A. Reynolds. Waiting for payday so I can go to Copenhagen and buy comics.
TV: Just watched Scrubs and the Simpsons (which was that classic episode where Radioactive Man is filmed in Springfield - with the immortal line 'my eyes, these glasses do nothing')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey John, very thoughtful of you. I loved Camelot 2000, I mean King Athur fighting an alien invasion, floating Camelot, lesbian Lancealot (don't ask) it had everything you could ever want in a comic.

Don't worry about photocopying it though, my memories & fevered imagination suffice for now!