Sunday, December 31, 2006

Despite the best efforts of a infection in the arachnoid membrane I'm up and moving and curently spending the last few minutes of 2006 not, as you might of guessed cavorting in a wild party but instead being the officer on watch over my otherwise sleeping family. K's brother and his tribe bailed early when their 10 year old boy, after unwisely gorging on a heroic dose of sweets and crank was violently sick so they decided to go back to their hotel. K wisely took this as a sign that her gifts to the gods of sleep had been accepted and went straight to bed. I will see out the last few minutes of this year and then retire myself. Couple of thoughts before I do so. Life in Sweden goes in, and in Feb it will be my three year anniversery of moving here. I miss my friends terribly, and if I can make any sort of new year resolution it will be to be better at being in contact. I suspect that I make this resolution every year but it least its a sign of something, I guess. I could also make a new year resolution to stop repeating myself, which would be more efficient, however.

Waiting: For the apocalpytic detonation of fireworks which will occur in a few minutes.
Lying About: 10 year old boys taking crank in my house.

So long 2006.

No comments: