Thursday, July 22, 2004

its early, and I can't sleep. In fact, I've been awake for the last three hours, sufficiently cognisent to finish the Arthurian swashbuckler I was reading and hear the newspaper being delivered at 0430. It could be that my impending trip from the UK is keeping me awake as I chuckle with excitement at the thought of seeing many of the things I hold dear, or it could be the 3 cans of lager and Chicken Balti i had last night........as I get older such things seem to have a rather detrimental affect, still, no signs of leakage yet - which can only be a good thing.

I would write more but the keyboards bloody loud.

Blogging will return from tuesday, where the sites and sounds of blighty will be faithfully recorded.

weather: grey and overcast
apparal: towel and Professionals T-shirt
inconsequential desire: cheeky 6a problem on lovely dartmoor granite

looks interesting.......nice flash site toSaints and Soldiers

No comments: