Friday, July 16, 2004

Lovely morning, the sky is blue and looking out the window I could see the sharp shadows cast onto the ruddy bricks of the flats opposite.....after days of dull light and mizzle this is refreshingly lovely.

Can't remember if I mentioned this or not but I went to the climbing gym on tuesday night, only spent an hour traversing but it was time well spent and no pain from my shoulder - most excellent. I've spent some time on the blades this week with some spectacular crashes, as I now seem to have a modicum of balance and skill which means I stay upright for far longer when things begin to go pearshaped.

Should be working today but I think I'll give myself the afternoon off - why not? I do however, have to figure out photoshop in the next few hours.


Again, some of you may not totally enjoy this but - for the odd - check out the gallery and download of the mighty Ken Palmer soloing an 8a - really nice piece of film. Many years ago I had the honour of climbing a couple of routes with him, well cool.BigPebbles Media

No comments: