Monday, July 05, 2004

Its rollover week as I slip from 32 to 33 with only a little grease and almost no effort. Remarkably I can actually remember where I was last birthday, UK natch but I clearly remember being in my old place - the strange thing is it seems only like last month. Very cool present came via the UK from the parents, 1 and a half seasons of Father Ted....absolutely fantastic for a humour starved ex-pat.

Its very 'close' today, as Thor whacks his mighty tool and damp emissions spray on the ground. Interesting that we say 'close', but you never hear anyone say 'oooh, a long way away' when refering to the weather.

Splendid weekend of rock activity - the first in five weeks of recovery. Most excellent fun at Hovs Hallar playing on strange granite of dubious quality above landings of varying death potential. None the less top fun.

its quite possible I've sent y'all to this site before but what the heck, its way cool and I cannot be bothered to surf the dirty corners of the net today, especially after 7 hours of staring at a computer screenXIAOXAIO MOVIE

No comments: