Tuesday, January 25, 2005

So Ks off to Växjö for the night with E in tow - its rather wierd, and a little lonely, not having them around but part of me is thinking purely of self indulgence. So, pull ups and then a video I think - which may involve facing my fear and getting zombie related nonsence out from the store. Tommorow should be interesting, I'm off to Copenhagen for a meeting of the Nordic council...I managed to blag a place for myself which is cool, thing is - because its the Nordic council it means the lanquage will be (not surprisingly) Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish - not a hint of English. The theme of the meeting is biotech so hopefully the presentations will be in powerpoint, as my reading in Swedish is better than my listening.

music: Love and Rockets, Alive
weather: -1, a chill lazy wind
purchase: a nice sensible grown up coat

No comments: