Monday, January 10, 2005

Throw off the nice comforting blanket which was the weekend, stagger out of bed and find yourself (confused) in work with the realisation thats its monday. In the northern climate its dark, cold and chilly....my duvet nest was hard to leave this morning.

Managed to get out rollerblading last night, after the previous days aborted run (this was due to the storm which battered Malmö, I'd only been out for 20 minutes before K phoned me and pointed out that there was a curfew in place - the falling trees and tiles smashing on the ground had somehow not registered with me), which was nice. My new project - which occured to me last night - is to rollerblade to Lund, which is a distance of some 25 kilometers - should be fun, it is all on the flat though.

last movie seen: Zatoichi, bloody excellent Japanese movie with 'Beat' Takeshi, very very cool. Though the CGI gore is a little bad (and not in a good way). Zatoichi
quote: "I once punched a guy out for saying that 'Hawk the Slayer' was rubbish." - Spaced (1999)
Blatently stolen idea: Innovative triple bill movie titles e.g. Sleeper, Slacker, and Slither. Blow, Blow Up, and Blow Out. Candy, Mandy and Ghandhi. When Harry met Sally, Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice and Hannah and her Sisters.
Last nightmare: Defending a bungalow from zombies.

45 000 people complained about the Springer Opera which is quite amazing, usually when theres complaints its about 40 or 50. I',m quite impressed by a total of 8 000 obscenities.....BBC NEWS | Entertainment | TV and Radio | Springer opera draws 1.7m viewers

No comments: