Monday, November 20, 2006

Whilst thinking about stuff it suddenly occured to me to look at what I was blogging about in previous novembers in Sweden.

Thus: November 20ish in 2004, I was awaiting the arrival of E - no surprise there, given that its his birthday this week. Looking at that month, which was unsusprisingly sparse, I see I was beginning to rant about 'intelligent design' (or 'fucking dangerous bullshit pseudoscience' as I like to call it in polite company these days), talking about building my own PC (still talk, no trousers) and had just discovered Jons Jail Journal. One of the flash sites I thought was cool then, is even cooler now: Alexis Trépanier

and t'was ever thus: November 20th in 2005. No actual entry for the 20th as it seems I was shitting through the eye of a needle, as they say. Lovely. And in november last year I started worrying about the coming oil crisis, gosh, I do worry a lot. I also see that in 8 days time, last year, I will fuck up the second interview for a job with a 5 year contract, rats cocks. Golly, it seems like yesterday that I read the books I rabbited on about, 'Bone' still being the best. Still insane: Survival Research Laboratories. I must do the statistics thing again....but now I am tired and you, I expect, are bored.

No comments: