Thursday, November 30, 2006

Well, well, well. After the last 9 months of being a fat parasite sucking on the soft underbelly of the well trimmed doggy which is Sweden I've finally got the opportunity to work my way back into society. I've got work at a car windscreen factory which requires the key qualities of strength and shit loads of patience......the job description was something like 'they are planning to put robots on the production line but, until then, you're the robot'. What's even sweeter is that there's 3 shifts, one of which is the graveyard shift which I'll start in about two hours time, finishing at 0530 in the morning. But hey, they pay me, which is nice and hopefully they'll speak Swedish. Exactly what I wanted. What is it they say, 'careful of what you wish for...'.

No comments: