Monday, May 17, 2004

After classes today, which were fun but my best group - the ones doing a marine biology module - were all rehearsing a play so did not turn up I wandered my way through the sunny streets of Malmö to the Nya Invandrare (new immigrants) job office to register myself in the system. I was very proud of myself as I managed to do most of the conversation in Swedish but managed to say, at point, rather than 'will you send me a letter' , 'will you shit me a letter', I think. Most amusing.
Yep, no pictures today, just good old fashioned text - we'll see how the new look feels. Still yet to get rid of the pop ups though.

Weather: 19+, sunny and blue skies.
Most recent movie: Madness of King George, bloody great it is.
Bizarre and quite funny, and also an example of viral advertising.....
Subservient Chicken

No comments: