Tuesday, May 25, 2004

More lanquage course, usual line up of insane people, teacher with dangerous with dry and dangerous sense of humour, yep. All feels pretty normal to me. Amusing situation when the Irish girl ran through the alphabet and the teacher, after listening to her a talk a bit more, asked her if she would like to move up to the next class, suddenly every one who could speak a sentence was asking if they could move up too! I stocially stayed silent, dammit, I want to learn the alphabet again.

Woke up feeling a bit rough, either its lactose intolerance (finally), the chicken from last night or I'm getting a cold. I may even cancel climbing this evening, how mature is that!

weather: chilly and overcast.
last book: Timescape by Gregory Benford, old school science fiction from the Scifi masterworks series. Pretty good.
last movie: some dreadful shit with Tommy Lee Jones (was he born looking old) and a few minutes of Tango and Cash. That reminds me, finally saw Copland all the way through, very good and Stallones actually acting.


interesting and quite patrioticDoctor Who vs. Star Trek

No comments: