Saturday, May 15, 2004

Now this does not look half bad, I was really into the old style disaster moving starting from when I saw the, Jesus, forgotten the name...well, old black and white movie about two nuclear tests being conducted simultanously on opposite sides of the planet which throws it closer to the sun, fantastic stuff. Later on I was really into things like Earthquake and the Towering inferno. Yeah this movie will be effects riddled and the characters most likely reduced to shambling hulks of rotting cardboard but never mind, we want to see big waves and stuff.
TDAT High
Also looking interesting is Shaolin Soccerwhich seems to me the perfecy cure to Pitt taking himself way to seriously in the massacre of the Iliad, furthermore two comic book characters have wandered there way into celluloid heaven, Hell Boyand The Punisher which, as is usual for comic book translations to cinema are getting mixed reviews. Punisher looks like pants where as Hellboy looks fantastic, which is fine by me as I never really liked punisher anyway - I prefer my superheroes to be, well, super.

No comments: