Friday, May 28, 2004

Today was groovy, upshot of the meeting (conducted munching bread and cheese, sitting on big pink beanbags) is that I'm off to Germany on Tuesday to be brought up to speed on a new project, all good. Plus I got more hours on some other projects as well, nice.

Well, this weekend will not see much of a blog nor monday either (I suspect) as it is Pingst (Pentecost) and we have the day off. Thus off to the Summer house, hazzah.

this gets better and better, I love the idea of the powder being called Forbid...further down the page someone talks about 'spanking their dog', please tell me someone else finds this funnyI have a 7 month old male Chihuahua, he eats his POOH!!!He... - Q&A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

putting to waste some good money that could have been used in other areas of development for the business involved.