Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Today Swedish II ended, but never mind theres no need to panic as Swedish III begins tommorow......lawks a mussy, more adjective fun. Two casualties won't join us, one of them being my fellow expat which is a bit of a shame as the railway journey into Lund will now be a bit boring and lonely, but hey, thats okay, as I'll have Oinky the talking sock to keep me company.

I had a meeting this afternoon to discuss my impending work as a supply teacher, interesting. It seems I will be entertaining a bunch of kids with practical science experiments such as making soap, hmmmm.
Popped across to Denmark for dinner this evening in Kopenhamn to meet the parents before they had back to blighty tommorow, good to see them again.
More work tommorow as well with the biotech support job, I've been familarising myself with their internet site to which I have full admin access, spent a good twenty minutes of palm sweating fun when i thought I'd totally, and irrevocably, fucked it up - but no, managed to get away with it.

Recent book: Steven Erikson, House of Chains, bloody great. Lots of hacking and slaying.
weather:how can I tell, its dark...
music:none, but background television of some truly awful teen movie
Lazy I know, but still worth a look...more well found gems later
NEWS of the WEIRD - Current News

No comments: