Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Afternoon (eftermiddagen). The sky is blue, the sun is shining and birds mutter in the trees. As spring approaches a young mans thoughts turn to what the heck he's actually going to do for gainful employment in this land of blue eyed warriors. Its been far too long without work so I'm entering a new phase of work hunting, inventive approaches will include begging, threatening, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Bar work, manual work - anything really before the career job (whatever the hell that is) comes along. It will be good for networking and, perhaps more importantly, practicing my Swedish.

So I'm sporting a cut and a large lump above my left eye. Whilst walking home from the shops yesterday my attention was caught by a motorbike burbling by. Unfortunately my attention was not caught by the lamppost directly in my path, though my forehead, cheek and mouth was. Now those of you who know me will be aware that I walk pretty fast and this, combined with a large immobile steel object, was sufficient to cause a loud 'clang' noise and stop me dead in my tracks. I stumbled around the pavement for a short while and then regained my composure, stiffened my now bruised upper lip and staggered home to tend myself with ice packs. Classic slapstick you might say, fucking painful I would suggest.

The language course continues to be enthralling, I'm totally enjoying it and there has been no major frustrations yet. Pronounciation is slowly getting better and my lexicon grows daily. If you want me to point objects out in the house, then I'm your man.

Weather: +16, sunny and blue skies - unconfirmed reports of people wearing T-Shirts.
Music: None, bloody realplayer not playing really.
Website: From the occasional series of zombie related websites....
Brains4Zombies.com -- Your online home for Brains and Brain-Related Products

No comments: