Friday, March 26, 2004

I now have a goal with my Swedish in the shape of the TISUS exam. I've already forgotten what the acronym means but basically its the exam to take for proving proficiency in Swedish as a dirty immigrant. My tutor reckons about 8 months work to get it, though thats pretty intensive - whether I have the luxury of doing that I don't know but the exams are fairly frequent so I can stretch the learning time if I have to. Why bother? Well, it gives me something really concrete to aim for with my lanquage learning and means that I have proof of Swedish to slap on my CV - which is a very good thing. The course at present is very intensive and almost over - one more week and its finished, then on to Swedish 2! Having the TISUS pass means that I can also, should I wish to, enter the Swedish academic system.

The weekend is looking good, off to the summerhouse. The weathers looking okay though cold, maybe maybe maybe even get out on some real rock rather than the tendon stretching underwhelming world of indoor plastic.

Once again, trevlig helg och vi ses!

For those of you who need to know........
SG1Web: NNG - Reference - Addresses (Designations)

No comments: