Friday, March 19, 2004

Fredag once again.

Actually I have to interrupt, just listening to what I believe is Sarah Cox on the radio - load of pants.

The day went well today, kept my head above water in class and learnt some infinitive, imperative, present, imperfect and supine tenses - very nice they were to. I can now study, clean, listen and talk in a variety of different modes.

So. The adventure yesterday was going to the doctors to try and get my blocked and rather useless, though quite pretty, ear sorted out. Its been hurting off and on for a few weeks now but the real pain in the ass is not being able to hear properly - now I've always been a bit of a cloth ears but since I had a cold a few weeks ago this has gone beyond a joke. So I wandered in to see Dr Ivanov and asked is it okay to speak English? Fully expected the answer to be yes but instead was surprised by a firm no. Thus I had to mime and use my rudimantary Swedish to explain the problem. After much sweating and grunting a translator was found who calmly explained that there didn't seem to be anything wrong with my eye and what exactly was the problem? Oh how we laughed. The real punch line is that although the infection which lurks in my ear should be dealt with my prescribed drugs (pencillin - yugh) I may well be partially deaf in that ear for a few more months - bugger.

trevlig helg - once again!!

Weather: Rained like a bastard last night 10+ and overcast - just when I've got the means to actually go climbing on real rock this weekend it looks like the weather will be crappy as a turd lorry in crap town on the yearly shit fesitval when everyone has the shits.
Music:Actually sursprised myself by clicking radio 1 - down with the kids.....
Website:Now this is my kind of website..........I recommend the article on nuclear wepons - the photograph of the Atomic Cannon is rather scary
HowStuffWorks - Learn how Everything Works!

No comments: