Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well hello.
Awesome weekend at K's parents place in Växjö (prize to first correct pronounciation). Went for a run in the woods on Saturday behind her parents place, really good thrashing through the trees and slithering over the snow. I had just regained a small forest trail when suddenly in front of me I saw what I at first thought was a massive field covered in snow. I realised that it was in fact a lake, totally frozen with a covering of snow. Quite incredible. Being the rather reckless (probably stupid) person that I am I wandered someway out onto it. When I brushed the snow aside (it was about 30cms deep) there was a perfect layer of thick inky black ice. Quite amazing but I decided it would be a little foolhardy to run to the other side so went back to the woods to play.
The rest of the weekend was good, social stuff and practicing practicing practicing Swedish. I'm starting to dream the stuff (aside from the usual nightly visions of space zombies and Amazonian warrior princesses).

Weather: +13 - its sunny, the skies are blue and its even, dare I say it, warm!
Music: None, not even the radio.
Website: This will only really be appreciated by those who like the pleasures of climbing short pieces of vertical rock
VertVideo - The Source for Online Climbing Videos

No comments: