Friday, March 05, 2004

Morning my lovelies - a splendid day today, bright blue sky and a nice sharp not quite sub-zero temperature. Noticed something strange this morning on my yoghurt carton. As with the milk and other varieties of lactic products we have gaily coloured litre cartons with photographs of healthy looking people on them. However, one of the two kids on my yoghurt looks like a total psycho, no nice smile like the other kid on the carton but a 'I'm gonna bathe in your blood and wear your intestines as a tie' sort of look. Quite gave me a turn I can tell you. So I phoned up the company and complained, and they have agreed to pay me damages. Which was nice.

I'm off to Trelleborg this afternoon, which is not some strange startrek bad guy but the nearby town in which K works at the minute. Its by the sea so should be very pleasant if the weather stays as it is. I will file a full report later.

Watched possibly one of the worst climbing films I've ever seen last night. Vertical Limit, oh my god! Words almost fail me. The biggest pile of steaming pants it has ever been my misfortune to witness. An unexplained plot which resulted in a bunch of idiots carrying high explosive up one of the worlds hardest mountains. poor old K2, the second film made about it and still a load of bollocks.


Weather: Exactly zero with a bright blue sky
Music:Radio 4
Website: Made me chuckle......
Accept Jesus Christ and Get a Free Playstation 2

No comments: