Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Tisdag. Three weeks now . . .does it seem like a long time, a short time or no time at all,who knows. As I write this I reel in delirium from a high fever, my throat is all but closed and my body is riddled with buboes - well, a slight liberty as I have slight cold but I'm really just after sympathy.
Fantastic weekend of feasting and trips. Spent the sunday in the countryside, very good and actually saw some small hills. Went to see Cold Mountain, highly recommended, most excellent - no spoilers here.

More extreme yoga last night, I think I've got a few cms tallers since I started it.
Managed to break into the climbing wall over the weekend, even though it was all but closed for instructor examinations. By being stopped by one of the few Swedes whose English was not inch perfect meant that I just wandered in after he gave up miming that it was not possible to climb.

Terrible terrible Chinese meal on friday. A warm slop of monkey placenta and mushroom slime. I have yet to find good Chinese and Indian restaurants in this city - takeaways by post gratefully received. Speaking of language I will be starting a course next week for just about a month, two hours or so every morning - this one will cost me but I will also be interviewed for the state course, which is free, tommorow.

Weather: +3, blue skies
Music:Radio 4
Website: I found 'outer-space' and 'Bespin' most amusing......
Star Wars Spoofs

No comments: