Friday, February 27, 2004

More of the same friday....spent some of this morning in the job centre, sorting out my benefit situation - benefit tourist that I am - with my change to a Swedish residence. Simple answer, no change, which is all good. Wierdest thing in the job centre, every few minutes a guy in an electric wheel chair would buzz past the office I was in. Very odd, he seemed to be going round in circles in the job centre, I'd be sitting with my case manager and keep hearing the whine of electric motors and he'd zoom past. Maybe he was lost or trapped. Possibly been there for years, living off the foam stuffing in the chairs.
After all that excitement I wandered into the nearest coffee bar and had my current favourite of chai tea and a nice big moist muffin. All ordered in Swedish as well. If my only mission was to put on weight then my lexicon is complete.
Really good weather today so wandered around town a bit as I bought my Guardian Weekly (28 kronor, bloody cheek!). Malmö was looking particularly fine.

I narrowly avoided downloading a Sinclair Spectrum 48K emulator off the net, I do not want to spend my current free time playing almost 20 year old games......mind you, playing a flash version of Jet Set Willy brought some memories back.

Weather: +3, sunny
Music: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
?
Website: Part of the 'wiki' foundation, whose background I have not followed up yet-this site is huge and and full of useful, interesting and totallyirrelevantt information.
Main Page - Wikipedia

No comments: