Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Evening for me here, a whole hour further on than the UK - where did that hour go? Probably in the same place as all those pen tops, socks and dreams. There's most likely a big drawer somewhere overflowing with an excess of time. I digress.
Good day. Spent most of the day crafting my application for a rather interesting marketing job. I had lunch in a little place just the road from here with one of K's chums. Too many cafe's in this town! A man could get fat(ter)! Also had a trip to the residence office, because I have not got work Me and K have to prove that our relationship is the real thing and not just a ploy to get me access to the shire.
K's at one of her book clubs tonight so I'm in on my lonesome, contemplating doing some stretching and then some Swedish comprehension. Their book this time around was SCUM manifesto, the SCUM standing for Society of Cutting UP Men - it was written by the woman who gained fame by shooting Andy Warhol. Read it, its interesting. Very utopian.
We're looking after the neighbours cats for the week. Mucked them out this evening, fucking horrible stench. I thought I was going vomit over the litter tray. I then had to deal with that feeling where you're convinced the smell is following you around. Mind you, I did actually realise that I'd stuffed my underpants full of cat shit, never mind. Maybe it'll make the pubic lice go blind.

Righty I must leave now before I say even worse things. Incidently, a recent question answered. Buffy the Vampire Slayer in Swedish is 'Nip nip titty'.

toot toot




Weather: +3, dark and salty
Last animal: More cats.....
Music:Eminem - Stan
Website: another one, you lucky people. www.alienscalpel.com Now this is either a very carefully crafted satire or its real! Which is a very scary thought. I suspect it is real as if it were a spoof you'd expect more references to anal probes? Well, in my world anyway.

No comments: