Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Today I renounced my UK residency and became, or rather was permited, to live in Sweden. I now have the rights, and the obligations (!) of a Swedish citizen. We were expecting a grilling from the migration office but it all went swimmingly. The only slight fly in the ointment was being given a year permit in a passport which has less than a year left before it expires! Fortunately the nice lady decided that she had not noticed that and on my way I went. I get my personal number, which you basically can't exist in Sweden without, in a few weeks. Another question answered as well, I will get my new passport from the British consulate in Stockholm rather than from dear old blighty.
No news on the job front today, but some concerted efforts to come.

Weather: +2, its dark
Last animal seen: A little dog with a very long tail
Music: Morcheeba
Website: Please someone, find me the poster for this movie!!
Film Threat - Reviews

No comments: