Monday, February 23, 2004

Hello there. The monday, a monday and some mondays - grammar is so much fun isn't it?
Attended a rather splendid interview this morning at a local school, result of which means I've got some supply teaching work (although it does not start yet), this means I hit my target of finding work in two weeks. Gold star, head of class, onwards and upwards. The big gun jobs are still in a state of limbo but I should get some feedback over the next week.
The weekend was really good, spent Sunday out by the coast on a nature reserve - very very bracing. Still have not seen any hills.
I did however see the pig again, slowly trotting along behind its master in the local park - perhaps not quite as big as I thought, but you would not want to wrestle naked with it.




Weather: 0 and overcast
Last animal: Ducks, lots of them (Flying, sitting and plotting)
Music: Radio 4
Website: Not to every ones taste I'm sure, but is this yet another case of a remake (revisioning, reimagining etc) being made where none really is neccessary? Cast your mind back to Planet of the Apes...need I say more. Mind you, is does have Ving Rhames in it.
Dawn of the Dead

No comments: